Record Management and Human Resource Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 31 vacancies at the Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Record Management and Human Resource Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Record Management and Human Resource Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in related fields.|
|Opening Date||December 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 22, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 18137, 15743, 13184|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in related fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Record Management and Human Resource Management
- Deadline: December 22, 2020
- Salary: ብር 18137, 15743, 13184
- Total Variety of Positions: 15
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 21
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Information Science , Information Technology , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Banking , Sales , Human Resource Management , Secretary , Office Administration , Statistics , Record Management , Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.