Ethio Telecom Job Vacancy 2020 @www.ethiotelecom.et vacancy announcement for internal and external. Check Vacancy Result, Written Exam & Interview schedule. Every year the Ethio Telecom published several vacancy announcements as per their requirements. As soon as the Ethio Telecom released any Internal or external announcement thousands of fresh graduates as well as experienced job seekers apply for the position.
Ethio telecom, previously known as the Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation, is an integrated telecommunications services provider in Ethiopia, providing internet and telephone services. It is one of the “Big-5” group of state-owned corporations in Ethiopia,
As the Ethio telecom is an integrated telecommunications solutions provider operating the whole of Ethiopia. Hence, they always encourage experienced, interested and qualified applicants to work in the ever-growing telecom industry are invited to apply for any job openings.
In general, the Ethio telecom is looking for qualified applicants who meet the under mentioned requirements. Therefore, if you are willing to join this fast-growing company, please apply before the closing date of the vacancy.
Ethio Telecom Job Vacancy 2020
|Organization name:||Ethio Telecom|
|Type of Organization||Ethiopian Government|
|Previous Name||Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation (ETC)|
|Headquarter Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Number of employees||222|
|Services||Mobile, Fixed line and Broadband|
|Vision and Mission|
To be a world-class telecom service provider and Provide high quality, innovative and affordable telecom products and services that enhance the development of our nation and ensure high customer satisfaction
- In general, Ethio Telecom conducted written examination and interviews as a method of their selection process.
- Reading, writing and speaking English is mandatory (advanced level).
How to apply?
- Interested applicants shall send their application letter along with CV and related documents to the email address; email@example.com
- For more information, please call via +251 115504491 or +251 11 554 0024
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification and
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If any applicant is found to apply or join Ethio telecom with false information, it will lead to subsequent termination without prior notice any time discovered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification.
- All Applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for successful registration. Any complaints regarding registration will not be entertained otherwise.
- Applicants can not apply for more than one position/ Language.
- Overall communications strategy
- Advertising media
- Supervision of communication action
- Media Knowledge
- Communication strategy approach
- Basic marketing techniques
- Knowledge of Ethio telecom’s offer
Ethio Telecom Head Quarter
Government office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Address: Churchill Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 550 9338