Bethlehem Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: HR Management, Secretary, Purchasing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 20 vacancies at the Bethlehem Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Bethlehem Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on HR Management, Secretary, Purchasing Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
HR Management, Secretary, Purchasing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Bethlehem Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma|
|Opening Date||December 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 28, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 2344, 4609, 2799|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Bethlehem Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: HR Management, Secretary, Purchasing
- Deadline: December 28, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 2344, 4609, 2799
- Total Variety of Positions: 17
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 11
- Experienced Vacant Post: 09
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Library and Information Science , Computer Science , Human Resource Management , Secretary , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Electrical Engineering , Office Administration , Wood Work , Plumber , Statistics , Record Management , Cleaning , Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Bethlehem Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.