PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Communication Advisor” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 28, 2023. The PATH Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The PATH Ethiopia looking for “Senior Communication Advisor” Vacancy. PATH Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 28, 2023.
PATH Ethiopia has published an employment notification February 19, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Communication Advisor|
|Opening Date||February 19, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: PATH Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Communication Advisor
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: February 28, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.path.org
- Master’s Degree or any advanced degree in communication, journalism, or any other related fields.
- More than 10 years of experience working in marketing, communications in public health, international development, or a related field.
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects will be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully executing audience-focused communications and stakeholder engagement strategies,
- Excellent writing and editing skills (in English) and a demonstrated capacity to translate sophisticated health and development issues into compelling, persuasive pieces in user-friendly language.
- Experience in media (print, online, TV, radio) outreach, developing multimedia and online communications, including social media, websites, knowledge management, storytelling platforms, etc.
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office—Word, PowerPoint, Excel— and a working understanding of graphic design software,
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills, demonstrating a client-centered approach to opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience working in an international context and communicating and working across time zones.
- Experience providing communications training and capacity building for colleagues,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Adapt to working in a team and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
How to apply for PATH Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Please use the following link: Senior Communications Advisor to apply. Or Search under the following website: https://www.path.org/jobs
Application deadline is 10 days after the date of this vacancy announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must have legal Authorization to work in Ethiopia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers*
Please Be Advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.