Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Engineer, Secretary, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 22 vacancies at the Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineer, Secretary, Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineer, Secretary, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree/LLB|
|Opening Date||December 12, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Oromia Region, Arsi City|
|Salary||ብር 6632, 6150, 8516, 4981|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree/LLB.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region, Arsi City
- Position Name: Engineer, Secretary, Driver
- Deadline: December 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6632, 6150, 8516, 4981
- Total Variety of Positions: 19
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 16
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Civil Engineering , Sociology , Computer Science , Laboratory Technician , Secretary , Information Technology , Office Administration , Videography , Law , Photography , Software Engineering , Driver , Hotel Management , Political Science , Psychology , Plumber , Sport Science , Cinematography , Food Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Athlete Tirunesh Dibaba Sport Training Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.