USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 06, 2023. The USAID Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The USAID Ethiopia looking for “Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor” Vacancy. USAID Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before January 06, 2023.
USAID Ethiopia has published an employment notification December 07, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor.|
|Opening Date||December 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2023|
|Job Location||USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa)|
|Salary||The salary range of the position is GS-14: $95,973 to $124,764 yearly articulated in US dollars|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant filed such as Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Public Policy, International Development, International Trade and Finance, or related subject.
- Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years of international development and/or international business work experience.
- Closing Date: January 06, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- For more information: +251-111-30-6240
- Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
How to apply for USAID Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Deadline if applications: 01/06/2023
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at
https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ & https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-withus/careers/ Or paper copies of the solicitation may also be requested by calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240
Download: Vacancy Notification