Regional Project Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Regional Project Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Regional Project Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ministry of Environment Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Master’s Degree or equivalent in Forestry.|
|Job Location||Bahir Dar|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Forestry..
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Bahir Dar
- Position Name: Regional Project Coordinator
October 12, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.