Ethiopia Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change Job Vacancy 2021. The jobseeker must apply for this new govt jobs before February 5, 2021.
Recently the Ethiopian Environment Protection Authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Enhancing good environmental governance through removing the constraints faced by public agents, individuals, civil society and the private sector to know, explore and utilize fully their own potentials to enlarge their choices for understanding their respective functions in an environmentally sound manner.
|Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change|
|Opening Date||January 22, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 5, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian Environment Protection Authority
- Organization Type: Government
- Position Name: Driver
- Department: Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting/Finance Management.
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Experience: YES
- Application Deadline: February 05, 2021
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants those fulfill the respective qualification are required to submit their application letter, updated CV and copies of their credentials within five working days to HR directors office room no. 205, around Aratkilo Tourist Hotel, turn to the left side and you can get it after 200m near to Danu clinic *white buildings*.