Ethiopia Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change Job Vacancy 2020. The jobseeker must apply for this new govt jobs before March 27, 2020.
Recently the Ethiopian Environment Protection Authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Enhancing good environmental governance through removing the constraints faced by public agents, individuals, civil society and the private sector to know, explore and utilize fully their own potentials to enlarge their choices for understanding their respective functions in an environmentally sound manner.
|Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change|
|Position||Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Ecology, Geology, Environmental Health, Law|
|Opening Date||17 February 2020|
|Closing Date||27 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per MoE project scalers|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian Environment Protection Authority
- Organization Type: Government
- Department: Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 07
- Experience: YES
- Application Deadline: 27 March 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change office (Piazza, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.