Accountant and Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Federal Workers and Social Issues Ministry for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Workers and Social Issues Ministry, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accountant and Public Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accountant and Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Federal Workers and Social Issues Ministry Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree or Diploma in Relevant fields.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Workers and Social Issues Ministry, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree or Diploma in Relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accountant and Public Administration
October 15, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Insurance, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Workers and Social Issues Ministry or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.