Assistant Professor GA and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 127 vacancies at the Dire Dawa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Professor and Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Professor GA and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Dire Dawa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma, PhD|
|Job Location||Dire Dawa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s Graduate Jobs|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma, PhD.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dire Dawa
- Position Name: Assistant Professor and Lecturer
October 15, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 127
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: GIS, Law, Human Right, International Relations, Management, Tourism, Sociology, Biostatistics, Health Sciences, Anesthetist, Environmental Health, History, Anthropology, Bio-Chemical Engineering, Human Anatomy.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Dire Dawa University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.