Hawassa University: Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Hawassa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Hawassa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Professor and Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Hawassa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||MA/M.Sc./P.hD|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Hawassa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: MA/M.Sc./P.hD
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Hawassa
- Position Name: Assistant Professor and Lecturer
October 19, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management, Management, Business Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Hawassa University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.