Public Administration and Account Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Ethiopian Investment Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Investment Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Public Administration and Account Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Public Administration and Account Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Investment Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||October 07, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 20, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 6055 and ብር 10234|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Investment Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree or diploma in Accounting, Management, Economics and others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Public Administration and Account Management
- Deadline: October 20, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6055 and ብር 10234
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Auditing, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Investment Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.