National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 14 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before September 1, 2021. The National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|About: National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 14 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Professional Nurse, Psychologist, Accountant, & More|
|Opening Date||August 18, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 1, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||9056, 8017, 7071, 6193, 4609, 2799|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Contract.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Recognized University.
- Professions: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Clinical Nurse, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Development Management, Driver, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Relations, Leadership, Library And In Formation Science, Management, Nurse, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Public Health, Record Management, Software Engineering
- Total Vacancy: 14.
- Experience: At least 0/2/3/4/6/9 years of experience.
- Closing Date: September 1, 2021
- Position: Professional Nurse, Psychologist, Accountant, & More
- Contact Number: +251 98 342 4242
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to National Blood Bank Service Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.