Sandford International School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before August 30, 2021. The Sandford International School Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Sandford International School Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Sandford International School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|About: Sandford International School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Deputy Managing Director/ Deputy Head of School|
|Opening Date||August 19, 2021|
|Closing Date||August 30, 2021|
|Salary||As per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Sandford International School Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: MBA or Masters’s degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 10 years administration/leadership experience in an international setting, international school experience is highly preferred.
- Closing Date: August 30, 2021.
- Position: Deputy Managing Director/ Deputy Head of School
- For more information: +251 11 123 3726
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can send their letters of application, detailed curriculum vitae with copies of educational and work experience evidences, a photo and the names and email addresses of two referees until 16th August 2021 to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Sandford International School Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.