Ministry of Womens and Childrens Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Management, Public Administration, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Ministry of Womens and Childrens for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Womens and Childrens, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Management, Public Administration, Economics Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Management, Public Administration, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ministry of Womens and Childrens Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Diploma or Graduation Degree in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 25, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 3, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 6055 and ብር 4020|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Womens and Childrens, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Diploma or Graduation Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Management, Public Administration, Economics
- Deadline: February 3, 2021
- Salary: ብር 6055 and ብር 4020
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management አስተዳደር, Public Administration የህዝብ አስተዳደር, Economics , Business Administration የቢዝነስ አስተዳደር, Accounting አካውንቲንግ, Banking ባንኪንግ, Insurance መድህን
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Womens and Childrens or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.