Medewelabu University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: University President Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 73 vacancy at the Medewelabu University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Medewelabu University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on University President Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
University President Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Medewelabu University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/MA Degree/PhD|
|Opening Date||December 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 11, 2021|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Medewelabu University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/MA Degree/PhD.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: University President
- Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 40
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 08
- Experienced Vacant Post: 65
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: General Mechanics , Agriculture , Hydraulic Engineering , Sanitary Engineering , Plant Science , Anthropology , Applied Biology , Auto-Mechanic , Automotive Technology , Driver , Secretary , Office Administration , Information Science , Journalism , Language and Literature , Electrician , Computer Science , Information Technology , Computer Engineering , Painting Arts , International Relations , Political Science , Federalism , Communication , Sociology , Human Resource Management & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Medewelabu University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.