Midwife Nurse Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 05 vacancies at the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Midwife Nurse Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Midwife Nurse Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s Degree in Nursing.|
|Opening Date||October 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Midwife Nurse
- Deadline: October 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 5775
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Midwife Nurse
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.