Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2020 at the Labor and Social Affairs Bureau. A total of 90 vacancies are available for Fresh Graduate and experienced candidates. Job seekers may apply on or before April 8, 2020.
Recently the Addis Ababa City Administration Labor and Social Affairs Bureau authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
The bureau, through undertaking study and research at the city level, will introduce and execute policies, laws, regulations and directives widely, through public participation and coordinating support of other pertinent bodies.
Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa City Administration Vacancy announcement 2020: Location: in front of Cathedral School) Sub-City: Arada Building Name: Addis Ababa City Government Labor and Social Affairs Bureau.|
|Position||Accounting, Management, Supplies Management, Economics, Law, Secretary, Office Administration, Computer Science, IT, Driver, Cleaning, Clerk, Gardner, Kindergarten Teacher, Laundry, Cook, Waitering, Engineering, Construction TVET, Wood Work, Plumber|
|Opening Date||26 March 2020|
|Closing Date||8th April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate and Experiences|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa City Administration
- Type of Organization: Government
- Department: Labor and Social Affairs Bureau
- Educational Qualification: Degree and Diploma / COC certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 90
- Salary: ብር 3333 to ብር 5098
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Relevant Experience: 0 to 3 Years
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Labor and Social Affairs Bureau Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.