Management and Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Ministry of Urban Development and Construction for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Urban Development and Construction, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Management and Economics Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Management and Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ministry of Urban Development and Construction Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation degree or Diploma in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||September 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per as rules|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Urban Development and Construction, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Management and Economics
- Deadline: October 12, 2020
- Salary: As per as rules
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Management and Economics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Urban Development and Construction or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.