PMTCT and Cervical Cancer Prevention Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Health Bureau for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Health Bureau, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on PMTCT and Cervical Cancer Prevention Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
PMTCT and Cervical Cancer Prevention Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master Degree or Diploma in Public Health|
|Opening Date||September 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 01, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Health Bureau, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree or Diploma in Public Health.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: PMTCT and Cervical Cancer Prevention Coordinator
- Deadline: October 01, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 10
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Public Health, Nurse.
How to apply?
The interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can submit their applications with documents and a cover letter within 02 (Two) days from the date of announcement.
Address: Registration will be conducted in Addis Ababa City Administration Health Bureau; around Megenana, at Afarnesis International Hotel.
Tel:- 011-833-25 04