Kwas Meda Health Center Job Vacancy 2021 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. There are a total of 11 vacancies, to work with this Health Center candidates must apply on or before
April 8, 2020.
Recently the Kwas Meda Health Center authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Health Center job seekers must apply before the closing date.
The main function of Kwas Meda Health Center is to improve the capacity of primary health care facilities to deliver mental health care. Strengthening specialist mental health services at the same time as integrating mental health into primary health care is considered necessary.
Kwas Meda Health Center Job Vacancy 2021
|Kwas Meda Health Center New vacancy announcement notification March 2021. Currently, 11 vacancies are available for 3 positions is fresh graduates and others for experienced candidates.|
|Position||Accounting, Purchasing, Supplies Management, Information Technology, Record Management, Management, Cleaning, Laundry|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate and Experiences|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Kwas Meda Health Center
- Type of Organization: Public Health Center
- Educational Qualification: 8 or 10 or 12 Grade/ Degree and Diploma / COC certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 11
- Salary: ብር 1624 to ብር 4609
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Relevant Experience: 0 to 4 Years
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Kwas Meda Health Center authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.