Ethiopian Metal Industry Development Institute (MIDI) Vacancy 2020. According to the new vacancy announcement there a total of 48 vacancies posts. Apply before April 6, 2020.
Recently the Ethiopian Metal Industry Development Institute has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian Metal Industry Development Institute Vacancy 2020
|The Metals Industry Development Institute has been known at different times with different names; such as- Engineering Design and Tool Enterprise, Basic Metals and Engineering Industry Agency and Metal Products Development Center. However since 7, June 2010 by proclamation No.182/2010 it is named as Metals Industry Development Institute.|
|Position||Geography, Environmental Science, Library and Information Science, Management, Sociology, Civics, Law, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Journalism, Language and Literature, International Relations, Purchasing, Human Resource Management, Education Leadership and Management, Secretary, Office Administration, Engineering|
|Opening Date||23 March 2020|
|Closing Date||6th April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||0 to 5 years of experiences|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Educational Qualification: Degree and Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 48
- Salary: ብር 3333 to ብር 9460
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Relevant Experience: 0 to 5 years & above
- Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
How to apply?
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their nonreturnable application, CV and photocopies of relevant documents within 10 working days from the date of this announcement.
- Required job postings should be directly relevant to the position
- Proof of experience from a private company must be taxable.
- You must submit a Certificate of Qualification Certificate (COC) from the Technical and Vocational Institute starting in 2003.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged.
- E-mail application must be filled out and submitted using the website below.
- We will provide you with the application form at http://www.midi.gov.et.
Address: Genji near the Lion Garage and World Vision Offices on Power Route, PO Box. No. 1180, Phone: 0116293006 Email firstname.lastname@example.org