Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Junior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before Sep. 21, 2021. The Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency looking for “Junior Accountant” Vacancy. Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before Sep. 21, 2021.
Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency has published an employment notification Sep. 07, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021.
Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||Sep. 07, 2021.|
|Closing Date||Sep. 21, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: First Degree in Accounting, 2013 Graduate.
- Total Vacancy: 02.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: Sep. 21, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Junior Accountant.
- For more information: 0115513288.
How to apply for Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements should submit all the necessary credentials such as educational background, work experience along with an un-returnable photocopy to the following address On the road from Mexico Square to Sarbet next to Abyssinia Gas Station at the Institute’s Headquarters Office Number 002 PO Box-3375.