OEFCCA Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before Sep. 17, 2021. The OEFCCA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Oromia Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority (OEFCCA) has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
OEFCCA Job Vacancy 2021
|About: OEFCCA Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||Sep. 07, 2021.|
|Closing Date||Sep. 17, 2021.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: Oromia Environment Forest and Climate Change Authority (OEFCCA).
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: MA/BA degree in Accounting, Financial Management, Business Management or relevant fields obtained from recognized University.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Practical experience in the financial management of five years for MA and seven years for BA degree.
- Closing Date: Sep. 17, 2021.
- Position: Project Accountant
- For more information: +251-113852003/113852331.
- Fax: 251113852039.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to OEFCCA office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested Applicants can submit their application and CV with non-returnable copies of supporting documents in 10 working days of this announcement in the newspaper to the Humen Resource Management and Development Directorate of Oromia Environment, Forest and Climate Change Authority located on the 7th floor, Oromia Office Premises Sarb-bet area, Finfinne.