Ethiopian Civil Service Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Engineer, Security Guard, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 26 vacancies at the Ethiopian Civil Service Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Civil Service Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineer, Security Guard, Clerk Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineer, Security Guard, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Civil Service Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in related fields.|
|Opening Date||December 25, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 07, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 7609, 5098, 19000|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Civil Service Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Engineer, Security Guard, Clerk
- Deadline: January 07, 2021
- Salary: ብር 7609, 5098, 19000
- Total Variety of Positions: 13
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 20
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Computer Science , Information Technology , Electrician , Computer Engineering , Security Guard , Management Information System (MIS) , Clerk , Accounting , Management , Supplies Management , Public Administration , Auto-Mechanic , Development Management , Finance Management , Software Engineering , Statistics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Civil Service Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.