Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Supplies Management, Sales Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 46 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Revenue Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Revenue Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Supplies Management, Sales Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Supplies Management, Sales Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree or Others related fields|
|Opening Date||December 24, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Revenue Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree or Others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Supplies Management, Sales
- Deadline: December 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 1369 andብር 4828
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 42
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Economics , Computer Science , Information Science , Secretary , Information Technology , Supplies Management , Office Administration , Marketing , Insurance , Banking , Sales , Clerk
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa Revenue Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.