Supply Chain Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Supply Chain Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Supply Chain Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s Degree in e.g. Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management|
|Opening Date||December 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 27, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in e.g. Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Supply Chain Coordinator
- Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
- Grade: G1
- Start of Contract & Duration: Six Months
- Deadline: December 27, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Law, International Humanitarian, Computer Application.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to December 27, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.
Gender Equality: DRC is committed to achieving gender parity in staffing at all levels. In light of this, women candidates are particularly encouraged to apply to bridge the gender gap.
Equal Opportunities: DRC is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, disability status, religion, ethnic origin, colour, race, marital status or other protected characteristics