EEP (Ethiopian Electric Power) Vacancy 2020: In this vacancy announcement, there are a total of 6 posts for Professions: Surveying, Electrician, General Mechanics, Plumber, Management, Economics.
Recently the EEP ( Ethiopian Electric Power) has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various post. Therefore, interested Ethiopian Job seekers must apply before the closing date.
EEP ( Ethiopian Electric Power) Vacancy 2020
|The company was formed in 1956 as the Ethiopian Electric Light & Power Authority (EELPA), which bundled all Ethiopian activities around electricity in a single organization.|
In 1996, EELPA was split into the Ethiopia Electric Authority (EEA), taking over all regulating activities and a company, Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation (EEPCo), bundling all activities from power generation to household delivery.
|Position||Surveying, Electrician, General Mechanics, Plumber, Management, Economics|
|Opening Date||17 February 2020|
|Closing Date||26 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
EEP Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: EEP ( Ethiopian Electric Power)
- Organization Type: Electric Power Company
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 06
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years or above
- Application Deadline: 26 March 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to EEP ( Ethiopian Electric Power) office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.