Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 07 “Site Engineer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 24, 2022. The Wegeret Construction PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Wegeret Construction PLC looking for “Site Engineer” Vacancy. Wegeret Construction PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 24, 2022.
Wegeret Construction PLC has published an employment notification May 18, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022
Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022
|Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 07 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Site Engineer, Server, Office Engineer and Plumber|
|Opening Date||May 18, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 24, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Wegeret Construction PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 07
- Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in relevant field
- Experience: 2/4/6 years experience
- Closing Date: May 24, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Position: Site Engineer, Server, Office Engineer and Plumber
- For more information: 0114-66-79-08/ 0944-31-21-50
- Official Website: www.wegeret.com
How to apply for Wegeret Construction PLC Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Wegeret Construction PLC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Wegeret Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.