World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Environmental Engineer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply October 15, 2021. The World Bank Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The World Bank Ethiopia looking for “Environmental Engineer” Vacancy. World Bank Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) degree may apply on or October 15, 2021.
World Bank Ethiopia has published an employment notification September 27, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||September 27, 2021.|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: World Bank Ethiopia.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Bank Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) degree in environmental engineering, civil engineering or natural sciences is required.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of full-time relevant professional experience in the engineering or environmental management sector is required.
- Job #: req13199.
- Organization: World Bank.
- Sector: Environment.
- Grade: GF.
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months.
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment.
- Required Language(s): English.
- Closing Date: October 15, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Environmental Engineer.
Qualification All Details
- Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) degree in environmental engineering, civil engineering or natural sciences is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time relevant professional experience in the engineering or environmental management sector is required.
- Fluency in English is required (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
- Knowledge and experience in environmental assessment and management of environmental compliance in investment projects involving large scale civil works, extractive or industrial activities is required.
- Confirmed collaboration and successful experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- A strong sense of partnership and ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Ethiopia, the Africa region and possibly globally is vital, including to remote rural areas.
How to apply for World Bank Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to World Bank Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.