Economics and Sociology Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Amhara Regional Water Irrigation and Energy Bureau for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Amhara Regional Water Irrigation and Energy Bureau, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Economics and Sociology Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Economics and Sociology Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Amhara Regional Water Irrigation and Energy Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||MA/M.Sc. Degree or above|
|Opening Date||November 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 01, 2020|
|Job Location||Bahir Dar|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Amhara Regional Water Irrigation and Energy Bureau, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: MA/M.Sc. Degree or above.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Bahir Dar
- Position Name: Economics and Sociology
- Deadline: December 01, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Economics, Sociology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Amhara Regional Water Irrigation and Energy Bureau or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.