Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Engineering, Management, Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 50 vacancies at the Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineering, Management, Accounting Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineering, Management, Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/Diploma/B.Sc./M.Sc.|
|Opening Date||November 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Woliso, Ambo|
|Salary||ብር 4271, 3633, 5775, 3333|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/Diploma/B.Sc./M.Sc.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Woliso, Ambo
- Position Name: Engineering, Management, Accounting
- Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4271, 3633, 5775, 3333
- Total Variety of Positions: 27
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 25
- Experienced Vacant Post: 25
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Economics , Finance Management , Banking , Auditing , Information Science , Secretary , Information Technology , Office Administration , Human Resource Management , Business Management , Public Administration , Development Management , International Relations , Political Science
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Private Organization Employee Social Security Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.