External Relations and Partnership Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 06 vacancies at the Ethiopian National Election Board for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on External Relations and Partnership Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
External Relations and Partnership Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/MA/B.Sc./LLB/LLM|
|Opening Date||November 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA/MA/B.Sc./LLB/LLM.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: External Relations and Partnership Manager
- Deadline: November 24, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: E-mail
- Profession: Journalism , Economics , Sociology , Business Management , Business Administration , Psychology , Communication , Law , Human Resource Management , International Relations , Management , Secretary , Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian National Election Board or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.