DRC Ethiopia Support Services Manager Job Vacancy: Support Services Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Support Services Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Support Services Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||University degree in Accounting, Management or other relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||October 30, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 09, 2020|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government Organization
- Educational Qualification: University degree in Accounting, Management or other relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Support Services Manager
- Deadline: November 09, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Accounting and Management
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to November 10, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.