DRC Ethiopia Protection Officer Job Vacancy: Protection Officer (General) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Protection Officer (General) Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Protection Officer (General) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||University degree in relevant field.|
|Opening Date||October 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 05, 2020|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government Organization
- Educational Qualification: University degree in social sciences, law, social work, international development, or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Gambella
- Position Name: Protection Officer (General)
- Deadline: November 05, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: N/A
- Application Process: Online
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.dk under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than November 5, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.dk.