Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Chief Accounting Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Chief Accounting Assistant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Chief Accounting Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Management, Purchasing, Information Technology.|
|Opening Date||November 04, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 17, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333 and ብር 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Management, Purchasing, Information Technology.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Chief Accounting Assistant
- Deadline: November 17, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333 and ብር 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Supplies Management, Library and Information Science, Record Management, Purchasing, Information Technology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ketema Sub City Health Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.