DRC Ethiopia Program Coordinator Job Vacancy: Program Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Program Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Program Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree Accounting from recognized university or college.|
|Opening Date||November 03, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 15, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government Organization
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree accounting from recognized university or college.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Program Coordinator
- Deadline: November 15, 2020
- Salary: G1
- Reports to: Emergency Manager
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Accounting, Finance and Management
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.dk under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than November 15, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.dk.