Debark University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Lecturer and Senior Technical Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 27 vacancies at the Debark University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Debark University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturer and Senior Technical Assistant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Lecturer and Senior Technical Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Debark University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/MA/B.Sc./M.Sc. or Above|
|Opening Date||November 10, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 18, 2020|
|Job Location||Amhara Region, Gonder|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Debark University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA/MA/B.Sc./M.Sc. or Above.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Amhara Region, Gonder
- Position Name: Lecturer and Senior Technical Assistant
- Deadline: November 18, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 27
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management , Tourism , Geography , Computer Science , Information Technology , Electrical Engineering , Marketing , Environmental Science , Natural Resource Management , Hotel Management , Plant Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Debark University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.