Cadila Pharmaceuticals PLC Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Pharmacist, Electrician, Engineer & etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 11 vacancies at the Cadila Pharmaceuticals PLC for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Cadila Pharmaceuticals PLC, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Pharmacist, Electrician, Engineer & etc. Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Pharmacist, Electrician, Engineer & etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Cadila Pharmaceuticals PLC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/B.Sc./MA/MBA/Diploma|
|Opening Date||December 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 04, 2021|
|Job Location||Bahir Dar, Hawassa, Dire Dawa, Jimma|
|Salary||Based on company scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Cadila Pharmaceuticals PLC, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA/B.Sc./MA/MBA/Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Bahir Dar, Hawassa, Dire Dawa, Jimma
- Position Name: Pharmacist, Electrician, Engineer & etc.
- Deadline: January 04, 2021
- Salary: Based on company scale
- Total Variety of Positions: 11
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 11
- Application Process: by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Electrician , Pharmacist , Logistics.
How to apply?
Eligible and capable candidates who are willing to take giant stride along with the group are invited to apply within 10 working days from the date of the advertisement at Addis Ababa office, Tibebu Building, 2nd Floor, Meskel Flower, in front of Dreamliner hotel, or can send their application to the following address.
- Head – HRD & Administration
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC
- P.O. Box 571 Code 1250,
- A, Ethiopia or Attached Fikirte.email@example.com
- For further information please call +251-114-450257/58/