Andnet Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Management Information System Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 05 vacancies at the Andnet Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Andnet Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Management Information System Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Management Information System Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Andnet Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 5358, 2344, 4609, 3333, 6162|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Andnet Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Management Information System
- Deadline: October 14, 2020
- Salary: ብር 5358, 2344, 4609, 3333, 6162
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Economics, Management Information System (MIS), Statistics, Library and Information Science, Management, Supplies Management, Record Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Andnet Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.