Archeology and Heritage Management Job Vacancy: Archeology and Heritage Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 05 vacancies at the Addis Ababa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Archeology and Heritage Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Archeology and Heritage Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD in History, Anthropology, Archeology And Heritage Management, Medical Microbiology, Linguistics, Philosophy, Social Sciences.|
|Opening Date||October 16, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per the Academic Scale|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD in History, Anthropology, Archeology And Heritage Management, Medical Microbiology, Linguistics, Philosophy, Social Sciences.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Archeology and Heritage Management
- Deadline: October 29, 2020
- Salary: As per the Academic Scale
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management, History, Anthropology, Archaeology And Heritage Management, Medical Microbiology, Linguistics, Philosophy, Social Sciences.
How to apply?
Interested Applicants should submit their letter of application stating the position they are apply, original and one copy of their credentials including transcripts and degrees.
Registration Date: within 10 working days after the date of this advertisement.
Place of registration: Addis Ababa University, main campus Human Resource and development Director Office number one.
For more information: Tel. 0111-22-59-55