Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “International Team Leader (IPPSHAR)” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 30, 2021. The Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia looking for “International Team Leader (IPPSHAR)” Vacancy. Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in Postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. Development Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Peace and Security Studies) may apply on or before November 30, 2021.
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia has published an employment notification November 09, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||International Team Leader (IPPSHAR).|
|Opening Date||November 09, 2021.|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. Development Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Peace and Security Studies).
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 8 years proven experience in managing international development cooperation projects, including financial responsibility. Experience in managing large EU funded projects is an asset. At least 4 years of experience in providing support to government stakeholders, intergovernmental.
- Closing Date: November 30, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: International Team Leader (IPPSHAR).
How to apply for Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- All applications are due by COB on November 30th, 2021 CET. If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your application (Cover Letter and CV as well as other relevant documents incl. your salary expectations) via our E-recruiting system to www.entwicklung.at/ada/karriere.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no application fees or information with respect to bank account details are required by ADA for our recruitment process. Please note that in the event of an invitation for an interview, ADA is unable to reimburse costs incurred. Candidates must expect that references from previous employers will be requested by ADA. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- To protect our employees and partners, fully immunized candidates against COVID-19 are preferred.