Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 08 vacancies at the Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineering Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in related engineering fields with 10 to 12 years experience in study|
|Opening Date||November 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 07, 2020|
|Job Location||Bahir Dar|
|Salary||ብር 14150 and ብር 16797|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in related engineering fields with 10 to 12 years experience in study.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Bahir Dar
- Position Name: Engineering
- Deadline: December 07, 2020
- Salary: ብር 14150 and ብር 16797
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Hydraulic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Geology, Agronomy.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Amhara Design Supervision Works Enterprise or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.