Sedil for Ethiopian High School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Office Administration, Accounting, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 05 vacancies at the Sedil for Ethiopian High School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Sedil for Ethiopian High School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Office Administration, Accounting, Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Office Administration, Accounting, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Sedil for Ethiopian High School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||December 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 2799, 2344|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Sedil for Ethiopian High School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Office Administration, Accounting, Management
- Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 2799, 2344
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 02
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary , Office Administration , Accounting , Management , Human Resource Management , Business Management , Public Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Sedil for Ethiopian High School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.