Project Manager and Computer Engineer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 28 vacancies at the Amhara Region Metal Industry and Machine Technology Development Enterprise for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Amhara Region Metal Industry and Machine Technology Development Enterprise, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Project Manager and Computer Engineer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Project Manager and Computer Engineer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Amhara Region Metal Industry and Machine Technology Development Enterprise Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||November 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2020|
|Job Location||Bahir Dar|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Amhara Region Metal Industry and Machine Technology Development Enterprise, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Bahir Dar
- Position Name: Project Manager and Computer Engineer
- Deadline: December 10, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 26
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 28
- Application Process: by e-mail
- Profession: Project Management , Civil Engineering , Supplies Management , Auto-Mechanic , Construction Technology and Management , Sociology , Logistics , Management , Economics , Geography , Business Management , Public Administration , Agricultural Economics , Statistics , Banking , Business Administration , Law , Computer Science & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Amhara Region Metal Industry and Machine Technology Development Enterprise or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.