Addis Ababa TVET Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Management, Auditing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 12 vacancies at the Addis Ababa TVET Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Addis Ababa TVET Agency Job Vacancy 2021| Deadline: July 15, 2021
Recently the Addis Ababa TVET Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Management, Auditing Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Management, Auditing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Addis Ababa TVET Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation or Diploma in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||January 14, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 28, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 5358, 4609, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa TVET Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Management, Auditing
- Deadline: January 28, 2021
- Salary: ብር 5358, 4609, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 12
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 11
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management , Auditing , Economics , Finance Management , Secretary, Office Administration , Computer Science , Human Resource Management , Public Administration , Political Science , International Relations, Statistics , Geography , Sociology, Architecture and Urban Planning , Mechanic , Industrial Engineering , Electrician, Electrical Engineering , Manufacturing Engineering , Applied Chemistry , Construction Technology and Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa TVET Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.