Federal Technical and Vocational Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Law, Secretary, Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 09 vacancies at the Federal Technical And Vocational Institute for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Technical And Vocational Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Law, Secretary, Office Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Law, Secretary, Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Federal Technical And Vocational Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/Diploma/LLM|
|Opening Date||January 14, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 28, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 8705, 5907, 3729|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Technical And Vocational Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/Diploma/LLM.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Law, Secretary, Office Administration
- Deadline: January 28, 2021
- Salary: ብር 8705, 5907, 3729
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 09
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Law, Secretary, Office Administration, Electrician, Plumber, Sanitary – TVET, Accounting, Management, Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting, Banking, Insurance.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Technical And Vocational Institute or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.