Area Safety Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Area Safety Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Area Safety Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Degree in security and/or developmental and/or political and/or conflict studies|
|Opening Date||January 13, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Degree in security and/or developmental and/or political and/or conflict studies.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Area Safety Manager
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Security Manager, Advisor, security analysis, advising humanitarian personnel, conflict studies.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than January 19, 2021. For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.