Yeka Subcity Vacancy 2020 [Addis Ababa, Ethiopia]: Recently Yeka Subcity authority has released a total of 37 job vacancy post. Interested job-seeker must apply before March 30, 2020.
Yeka sub-city is located in the North east Part of Addis Ababa city. The total area of the sub-city is 85.98 km square and 4,284.9 people live in one kilometer square. Moreover, its entire population of the area is 368,418 people. Yeka Sub-City Administration office is found Haya-Hulet (22) next to Lake Plaza Building. There are 13 woredas under it.
Yeka Subcity Vacancy 2020 [Addis Ababa, Ethiopia]
|Yeka Subcity Job Vacancies announcement 2020: Yeka is one of the 10 subcities of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia|
|Position||Civil Engineering, GIS, Architecture, Animal Science, Management, Law, Marketing, Business Administration, Surveying, Secretary, Office Administration, Record Management, Photography, Cinematography, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrician, Computer Engineering, Management Information System (MIS), Videography, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Accounting, Auto-Mechanic, General Mechanics|
|Opening Date||17 February 2020|
|Closing Date||30 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Yeka Subcity
- Organization Type: Government
- Vacancy Type: Techincal & Non-Techincal staffs.
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 37
- Experience: Fresh Graduate and Experience
- Application Deadline: 30 March 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment (Addis Zemen) notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Yeka Subcity, Addis Ababa office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.