Yeka Kifle Ketema Woreda Health Center Vacancy 2020: Recently the authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested Health Center Job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Yeka Kifle Ketema Woreda Health Center is run and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 with a focus on family and emergency medicine.
Yeka Kifle Ketema Woreda Health Center Vacancy 2020
|Yeka sub-city is located in the Northeast part of Addis Ababa city. The total area of the sub-city is 85.98 km square and 4,284.9 people live in the one-kilometer square.|
|Position||Management, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Information Technology, Record Management, Electrician, Construction TVET, Wood Work, Plumber, Clerk, Secretary, Office Administration|
|Opening Date||17 February 2020|
|Closing Date||30 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Yeka Kifle Ketema Woreda Health Center
- Organization Type: Government
- Department: Ministry of Heath
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 07
- Experience: Fresh Graduate and Experience
- Application Deadline: 30 March 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Yeka Kifle Ketema Woreda Health Center or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.